Speech & Language Therapy Training
Help with Speech provides Speech & Language Therapy Training to care homes and support groups.
We operate mainly in Surrey and Hampshire but we can travel further, e.g. West Sussex and Berkshire, if travel costs are covered.
In particular we cover Guildford, Godalming, Farnham, Haslemere, Aldershot and Farnborough. We are also happy to see people in Camberley, Chertsey, Cobham, Esher, Frimley, Leatherhead, Virginia Water, Weybridge and Woking in Surrey, Alton, Basingstoke, Bordon, Fleet, Hook, Hartley Wintney, Odiham, Petersfield and Yateley in Hampshire, Midhurst and Petworth in West Sussex, Ascot, Bracknell, Reading, Windsor, Wokingham in Berkshire.
We offer the following Speech & Language Therapy training packages:
- Dysphagia Awareness
- 93% of attendees rated all aspects of training Excellent
- 100% would recommend the training to other staff
- Presentations including:
- communication and swallowing difficulties after stroke
- communication and swallowing difficulties in Parkinson’s Disease
- other presentations available – please contact to discuss your requirements
- The use of Lee Silverman Voice Treatment for Parkinson’s Disease
“Chris has asked me to email you to say thank you for both sessions of the training. The very positive feedback showed that all attendees enjoyed it and found it useful.” Assistant to Care Home Manager, Farnham
To discuss your training requirements with Help with Speech please call 07900 922648, email email@example.com or complete the contact form.